Friday, October 23, 2009

Le Luci Bianche Rigettiano








































Our great homie and main man Ryan Ford made this really cool mix, in his words (I've been listening to it while making love) :

So I wanted to do a mix like this for a really long time. This is a cooling out, tooling around, working on art, making love, driving, eating pizza sort of mix. It is fairly different to the type of music I usually play in the club. This mix has an ebb and flow that is very different from slanging bangers for the people at the club. It reminds me a lot of the way I used to make tapes (or try anyway) when I use to DJ at some raves in 98-99. I hope you enjoy dis mate.
Ryanello Fordinho

Le Luci Bianche Rigettiano Mix 2009

http://www.myspace.com/djfordinho

Tracklisting:
Osborne - Wait a minute
Runaway - Brooklyn Club Jam
Eli Escobar - Good Time
Only Fools and Horses - Spectacle wins ( Holy Ghost! Remix)
Touch Sensitive - Body Stop
Zwicker - Who you are (Junior Boys Remix)
Relation - Your tiny mind ( Lifelike Remix)
Empire of the Sun - We are the People (Shazam Remix)
Phonat - Set me free
Bent - Always (Trevor Lovey's Remix)
Major Lazer - Cash Flow (Classixx Glass Bottom Dub Mix)
The Glass - Wanna be dancin' (Nadastrom Dub Edit)
Monochrome - Pearl
Roland Clark and The Montanas - Music Taking (Fred Falke Remix)
Farley Jackmaster Funk - Love can't turn around (Lifelike Remix)
Dam-Funk- Purple
Egyptian Lover - I Cry (Night After Night)

No comments: