Thursday, March 26, 2009

SXSW 2009

Mandeep & I just got back from SXSW. It was epic in nature and I found myself saying "holy shit" alot.

The best acts I saw this year were:

1) Devo
2) Bun B
3) Popo
4) Shout Out Out Out Out
5) Nadastrom & Scottie B (tie)

Here is a video of Dave Nada and I from the "My Crew Be Unruly" party that sums up the trip:



Anyways - much love to Prince Klassen & DJ Mel, XXXChange, Devlin, Darko, Clayton & the Fully Fitted posse, Paul D, Diplo & the Bad News Bears of Mad Decent, Jess Jubilee, Harvey & Alex, Shout Out Out Out Out mates, Skratch Bastid & Mike D, Catchdini, The Rub! - Ayres Cos & Joe, Sammy Bananas, Illo, Jokers of the Scene, Blade Runners, Tittsworth, Nadastrom, the Sabbath in the Park Massive, Mike 2600 & Wes, Bird Peterson, Senari, Scottie B, Blaqstarr, Emil & Bo and errybody else we chilled with.

See you next year Austin!

No comments: